Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Let Go Let God Forgive

I forgive and I am forgiven. I have peace of mind and heart.

Saying "I'm sorry" isn't always easy. It often takes courage to be the first to make amends. However, the first step toward forgiveness is the first step toward peace of mind.
If I have wronged another or there is a perception of wrongdoing, I begin the healing process of forgiveness through prayer. I open to the healing power of God. Once admitting the need for action, I clear the way for healing, restoration and peace.
Spirit works within me and within the situation to establish harmony, soothe emotions, and assure wholeness. Through the power of God within, I give and receive forgiveness. I am at peace with myself and others. I am whole and free.

Bear with one another and … forgive each other.--Colossians 3:13

No comments:

Post a Comment