Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Let Go Let God With a Positive Outlook

My outlook improves when I appreciate God's blessings in my life.

A walk in the woods refreshes my mind and recharges my energy. Tree roots, fallen branches and rocks may make the walk tricky, but they don't prevent my progress. They are reminders to slow my pace. I stop occasionally to fully appreciate the beauty of my surroundings: the sunlight dancing in the brilliantly colored trees, the fresh forest air, the birds filling the air with song. Grateful for the beauty that surrounds me, I continue on my way.

Day-to-day life is like that walk. When challenges arise, I slow my pace, remembering to keep my feet firmly planted on holy ground. I gain a fresh outlook by appreciating the ways God's joy and peace bless my life.

You show me the path of life.In your presence there is fullness of joy.--Psalm 16:11

1 comment:

  1. My first time visit... and I'm very glad that I saw your link and took a moment to stop by.

    I enjoyed reading a few of your postings! A little pause of beauty, grace and order... delightful!

    Here's wishing you many more glimpses of beauty in unexpected places.........

    I'd love for you to come and visit.

    ReplyDelete