Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Let Go Let God Find Balance

In Christ, I am poised and balanced.

Illness can be my first indication that I am out of balance. Beyond tending to my physical body with rest and recuperation, it is important for me to also look at my spiritual well-being. If I feel sensitive, overwhelmed or disconnected from Source, I will feel the effect in mind, body and spirit. To find my center, I focus on the inflow and outflow of my breath. I become present with my Christ Nature and step aside from the noise of both the outer world and my own scattered thoughts. I become still and tune in to God. As I find balance, I am able to use my energy more wisely. I cultivate a loving heart. At one with the serenity and wisdom within me, I am in balance--mind, body and spirit.

Do not neglect the gift that is in you.--1 Timothy 4:14

No comments:

Post a Comment