Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 10, 2011

Let Go Let God Know You are Safe

I turn my thoughts to God and know that I am safe.


When I feel divinely inspired to adventure into new places or situations, I pray and trust my intuition. I turn my thoughts to God and know that I am safe. I gather information and plan as I am led, and I move forward. Challenges may arise, but no problem is greater than God.
The presence of God in me will see me safely through whatever obstacles appear on my path. I remain in right relationship with God, attuned to my inner wisdom, and I journey safely through each new adventure.

One can scarcely imagine the faith and courage of the early explorers as they acted on their convictions and set sail into uncharted territory.
The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.--Proverbs 18:10

No comments:

Post a Comment