Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Let Go Let God Find Comfort

I am comforted by the love of God and blessed with peace.

Change is a part of life. Seasons change, children become adults, people enter and exit my life under both sad and happy circumstances. Every change brings a blessing, however easy or hard it may be to see at the time. Every change is a part of our life's journey as spiritual beings.

If changes are stirring sadness in me, I open my heart to the peace and comfort of God. I am never alone, for God is with me through every change. The love of God guides me in difficult moments and rejoices with me in happy times.

I greet change with an open heart and a willing spirit. I am not on my own. God is my comfort, and I am at peace.

I am the gate. Whoever enters by me will be saved, and will come in and go out and find pasture.--John 10:9

No comments:

Post a Comment