Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Let Go Let God in Stream of Life

I am in the stream of Life.

If it feels like my life is moving so fast I do not have the time or energy to accomplish all I want, I remember that I am in the divine stream of Life. It is the stream in which I live and move and have my being. It flows from God in and through me.

Being in the stream of Life, I have access to the power of God. I accept God as the life energy in my body, expressed in every atom and every part of me. I am revitalized and energized.

Being in the stream of Life, I also have access to the substance of God. God-substance flows through me as plenty to meet every need. I affirm that divine substance enriches and prospers every aspect of my life.

All life, power, energy and substance flow from God as the stream of Life within me.

The river of God is full of water.--Psalm 65:9

No comments:

Post a Comment