Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Let Go Let God in Divine Order

My life is unfolding exactly as it should.

As I awaken to the Presence within me, I become aware of how my life is unfolding moment by moment in divine order. Each event is part of the whole and important to the divine direction of my life.

If I perceive a setback or a wrong turn, I consider my options. I can "go with the flow" and see what comes next or I can attempt to change course. I center my thoughts on Spirit and invite the faculties of wisdom and inspiration to guide me. I choose to trust my inner wisdom.

I give thanks for unexpected developments that awaken me to the Presence within. Each one brings me greater awareness of divine order in my life and in all I experience.

He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.--2 Corinthians 5:5

No comments:

Post a Comment