Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Let Go Let God for Attraction

I attract my highest good!

When embroiled in an unhappy circumstance, I don’t give up or give in. I am not a hapless, limited being. I have the power to change the direction of my life. I have a conquering spirit that can neither be daunted nor defeated! My valiant spirit is an attracting agent for good, magnetically drawing to me enriching experiences. The power of attraction is always at work. If I have previously allowed misperceptions about faults or flaws to define me, I release these thoughts now. Through the power of my life-affirming words, I attract greater good to me and through me. Summoning the power of attraction, I assertively draw into existence the good I deserve.
 
I looked, and there was a white horse! Its rider had a bow; a crown was given to him, and he came out conquering and to conquer.—Revelation 6:2

No comments:

Post a Comment