Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Let Go Let God with a Joy-Filled Spirit

I delight in the simple pleasures of life.

Within me lies a joy-filled inner child who loves to laugh and play. Nothing touches me as deeply as life’s simple pleasures. A carefree walk on a summer’s day fills me with delight. Riding a bike, blowing bubbles, eating an ice cream cone, or cuddling with a beloved pet all spark joy within me. As I think back on happy times throughout my life, a smile crosses my lips. I remember the many ways my life has been blessed, and joy wells up within me. Life is filled with moments and memories that warm my heart. I am a joy-filled spirit, and I celebrate life’s pleasures, big and small.
 
You shall go out in joy, and be led back in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall burst into song, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.—Isaiah 55:12

No comments:

Post a Comment