Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 10, 2013

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

Infinite Spirit is the source of my good.

At times, I may think the source of my prosperity is a specific job or person. Or, I may consider my greatest asset to be a particular possession. While gratitude for these blessings boosts my sense of prosperity, other people or things are not the source of my good. In fact, nothing in the material world is the source of my supply. As I enter the Silence, I remember that Infinite Spirit is the one true, unfailing source of my good. A consciousness of Spirit is my limitless, lifetime supply. I give heartfelt thanks for this truth, recognizing that developing my spiritual consciousness is the greatest investment I can make in expanding my spiritual and material prosperity.
 
If they listen, and serve him, they complete their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasantness.—Job 36:11

No comments:

Post a Comment