Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Let Go Let God in Divine Order

Divine order is at work in my life.

We behold divine order when we see a seed sprouting through the soil. Something marvelous has happened on a microlevel. The seed responded to the good soil and grew. The pattern within the seed, the seedling, and the maturing plant was divinely ordered.
I am like the seed that sprouts and grows to become all I can be. Divine order has been unfolding in my life from the day I was born. I see it manifesting when I experience a breakthrough in spiritual understanding, reach a goal, or find myself at the right place at the right time. My bounty is great. My heart is full. All is in divine order.

The kingdom of God is as if someone would scatter seed on the ground, and would sleep and rise night and day, and the seed would sprout and grow, he does not know how.—Mark 4:26-27

No comments:

Post a Comment