Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Let Go Let God Seek

Guided by divine wisdom, I find what I seek.

In the game of hide-and-seek, children are delighted to find their hiding playmates. It may take many minutes and several searches before all the players are found, but once the last one is discovered, all regroup and start again. Life is sometimes like a game of hide-and-seek. It may seem that the goals I pursue are hidden from me, just out of reach. Yet in the game of life, I can carefully consider my objectives. Am I only looking to solve perceived problems or aiming for spiritual understanding so I may rise above? Am I seeking to change temporary circumstances or the wisdom to effect lasting change in me? With wisdom and perseverance, I find what I seek and rejoice in every discovery.
 
The human spirit is the lamp of the Lord, searching every innermost part.—Proverbs 20:27

No comments:

Post a Comment