Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Let Go Let God Provide Guidance

Attuned to divine wisdom, I know what is mine to do.

I seek to live my best life and express my highest potential; yet I may not always know how to go about it. In every moment, I have a choice between a variety of actions and attitudes. When I am unsure about what is mine to do, I turn within for divine guidance.
As I withdraw from the noise of my confusion and enter into a state of stillness and peacefulness, I become open and receptive to inner wisdom. In the Silence, my thoughts are illumined and I experience clarity and insight. The spirit of God within gives me the insight and direction I need to follow a positive course of action. I am confident of my next steps to be of true service and to live my most God-inspired life.
 
O send out your light and your truth; let them lead me; let them bring me to your holy hill.—Psalm 43:3

No comments:

Post a Comment