Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

Divine love flows to me as abundant good.
 
Worries about how to pay the bills keep my attention focused on lack rather than gratitude for the good in my life. I make a commitment to change my focus one thought at a time, one moment at a time, to maintain an attitude of gratitude. In her book The Four Spiritual Laws of Prosperity, Rev. Edwene Gaines shares, “You can live according to your divine purpose, in line with God’s plan, with everything you could possibly want or need at your fingertips.” If I am seeking work or a change in my financial situation, I remind myself of those words. I joyfully affirm: Divine love flows to me as abundant good. I have faith that, even now, God’s love is blessing me in abundant ways.

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap.—Luke 6:38

No comments:

Post a Comment