Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, September 29, 2016

Let Go Let God Open to Learning

My heart and mind are open to learning and growing.
 
A folktale shares how a spiritual master poured tea into a student’s cup until it overflowed. The student exclaimed, “The cup is full; there isn’t room for more!” The master stopped pouring and said, “Before you are ready to learn, you must empty your cup.” When my mind is seemingly full of preconceived ideas and beliefs, I am not leaving room for Truth to enter. In order to grow into who God created me to be, I must remember to keep my heart and mind open. I step forward into a new way of being when I remain curious and allow God’s wisdom to instruct me. I am grateful for a new understanding and for all that God is teaching me. I am ready to learn!
Let your heart keep my commandments; for length of days and years of life and abundant welfare they will give you.—Proverbs 3:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment