Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Let Go, Let God Give Guidance

With Divine Spirit as my guide, I make wise choices.

When we are troubled or confused, it is human nature to turn to others and ask, "What do you think?" Feeling the need to search outside ourselves for answers is understandable, but I am blessed when I keep in mind that my guidance is not outside of me. It is within.
When I sit in the silence and open to Divine Spirit, I find the answers I seek. In the quiet, I am rewarded with Truth. When I ask, I receive. Spirit's wisdom awaits my invitation. I need only be still enough to hear.
My simple request is "Lead me. Show me the way." Divine Spirit is always present, willing to assist me. Following this lead, I make wise choices.

Happy is the one who listens to me, watching daily at my gates. --Proverbs 8:34

No comments:

Post a Comment