Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 27, 2011

Let Go, Let God

I let go of concern and let God be God in my life.

Sometimes life events lead to anxiety and worry. When I feel anxious, I take a moment to remember I am not alone. Whether I have a difficult decision to make, a challenge that seems overwhelming, or even a small matter that confuses me, I can take any issue into prayer.
Spirit works in unknowable ways. So in prayer, I let go of trying to control every outcome. I release my need to micromanage every detail. I gratefully acknowledge that all is working for good. I listen for guidance and prayerfully give thanks as I receive it. Releasing my concerns, I let God be God in my life, and then I do what is mine to do.

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands; you shall be happy, and it shall go well with you. --Psalm 128:2

No comments:

Post a Comment