Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 20, 2011

Let Go, Let God Be Stress-Free

I attune my soul to the melody of Spirit, and I am stress-free.

The strings of a cello, guitar or harp can make no music without tension--but when too much pressure is applied, the sound is off key and the strings may even break. With the proper tuning, however, the same strings can produce beautiful music.
Like the strings of an instrument, if the pressures of my family or workplace are high, I can experience stress. This provides an opportunity for growth and awareness. I turn within, breathe deeply, and attune my soul to the melody of Spirit. The stress is relieved.
Bringing my heart, mind and body back into harmony, I once again vibrate with positive energy. Attuned to Spirit, I resonate with the "music of the spheres."

I will incline my ear to a proverb; I will solve my riddle to the music of the harp. --Psalm 49:4

No comments:

Post a Comment