Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Let Go, Let God as I Pray for Others

I add energy to the flow of good through prayer.

Prayer is a simple means of staying connected with others. I do not need to know the outcome of another person's current challenge; I have faith that each prayer adds energy to the flow of good that surrounds them.
When I enfold others in prayer, I am sending a blessing. I think of my co-workers with compassion and understanding and envision each one moving easily and confidently through their day. I envision those who need healing filled with light and aware of their inherent strengths. I hold community and world leaders in thoughts of peace and harmony. And I bless each animal with thoughts of safety, for they, too, are part of God's creation and benefit from the power of prayer.

I am grateful to God ... when I remember you constantly in my prayers night and day.--2 Timothy 1:3

No comments:

Post a Comment