Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, May 13, 2011

Let Go, Let God and Be Empowered

I am energized and empowered as I rest in an awareness of God.

At times I may not feel empowered to do anything at all. Rather, I may feel emotionally drained or unsure of myself. To remind myself of God's power within me, I stop and pray.
Releasing the burden of worry or self-criticism, I allow myself to feel the presence of God. As I pray, I realize that I am a spiritual being. I have powerful and unique gifts to give to the world. I have divine strength and energy to do what is mine to do.
Prayer empowers me. Moments of silence--spontaneous or planned--allow me to reaffirm my oneness with God. I emerge energized and enlivened, ready to face my responsibilities with renewed joy and confidence.

For we know, brothers and sisters beloved by God, that he has chosen you.--1 Thessalonians 1:4

No comments:

Post a Comment