Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, May 30, 2011

Let Go Let God in Remembrance

With gratitude and kindness, I remember all who have served.

Today I remember with gratitude the men and women who have died in military service. I pray for all who have lost a loved one. I pray for the safety of those serving today.
I may shed tears when I think of those who are no longer with us. I feel tenderness for families, spouses, children and communities who mourn their lost heroes. Today I share a kind word, give a loving embrace, or say an extra prayer of peace and serenity.
With an open heart, I remember that we are all one with Spirit. As my heart opens wider, I feel my connection to others expand and grow. I am forever connected to those who came before me and those who will follow, and I am grateful.

I do not cease to give thanks for you as I remember you in my prayers.--Ephesians 1:16

No comments:

Post a Comment