Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Let Go, Let God Have Faith

All things work together for good.

Awakening early in the morning, I see the soft light of dawn announcing the rise of the sun. I have faith that every morning the sun will greet me, erasing the darkness of night with brilliant light and warmth.
When challenged by the darkness of fear or unknowing, I focus my faith on the light and warmth of Spirit. I feel and experience Spirit's presence, finding myself peaceful and calm, when moments earlier, I was uneasy.
I have faith that I am always provided for, always loved. Just as day follows night, a dawning awareness comes to me: All things work together for good in my life.
With positive anticipation and faith, I move forward into this day.

We know that all things work together for good for those who love God.--Romans 8:28

No comments:

Post a Comment