Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Let Go, Let God in Prayer

In communion with the indwelling Christ, I bring my good into manifestation.

In prayer, I am one with the Christ within. Prayer is a mental and spiritual attitude that lifts me up. I cease to believe that fear, disease or past choices have any power over me. My thoughts turn to Truth. My attention shifts from the world and is directed Christ-ward. In prayer, I do not beseech God for blessings; I open to God and all that God is and offers. I consciously identify with the good that I seek, bringing my good into manifestation.
I am praying when I cease to see lack and limitation and realize the riches of the presence of Christ. I am praying when love instead of hate fills my heart. I am praying when I still any clamoring thoughts and feel the presence of the indwelling Christ.

For everyone who asks receives, and everyone who searches finds.--Matthew 7:8

No comments:

Post a Comment