Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 18, 2016

Let Go Let God as a Child of God

I am a child of God, blessed by divine inheritance.
 
If I ever doubt that I am worthy of God’s blessings, I remind myself of the Truth: I am a child of God, and through God’s grace, I am deserving of every blessing. God’s will for me is that I am healthy and whole. Through grace, God’s life courses through every cell and atom of my being, healing what needs to be healed and promoting life throughout my body. I live an abundant life. God’s amazing grace works in and through me, blessing me with love and prosperity. I have access to all the wisdom and understanding I will ever need to be happy and successful. I know what to do and when to do it. Through God’s amazing grace, I am guided to the path that will bless me most.
Stephen, full of grace and power, did great wonders and signs among the people.—Acts 6:8

No comments:

Post a Comment