Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Let Go Let God be Reliable

I rely on the one Presence and one Power: God.
 
If I depend solely on the stock market for my prosperity, I may lose savings. If I build my self-esteem based on the opinions of others, I may suffer. Dependence upon external things for happiness may not always bring the desired result. My certainty comes when I rely on God, the one Presence and one Power. All I need is a slight shift in perspective to realize there is a greater reality. I begin by connecting with God through prayer. I meditate and listen to solutions, trusting in the spiritual practice of asking and receiving. I maintain my practice, even when it seems nothing is happening. I open my heart and observe how things unfold for my greater good. I am never alone; God is always with me.
And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.—Matthew 28:20

No comments:

Post a Comment