Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Let Go Let God be Protected

I am secure in God’s loving presence.
 
Being in my own home, where I am surrounded by my own things and the people and pets I love, gives me a sense of security. Yet anywhere I go, I can feel protected because I am secure in God’s loving presence. Although I cannot visibly see God’s presence surrounding me, I know I am divinely protected. With God as my ever-present guide, I do not fear anything or anyone. I am serene and confident because God is with me. I am never alone. This awareness brings me true peace and comfort. If I find myself facing a possibly dangerous situation, I remain calm. I have the strength and clarity of thought to recognize and accept what I need to do to stay safe. I am secure in God’s loving presence.

But you, O Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, and the one who lifts up my head.—Psalm 3:3

No comments:

Post a Comment