Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 25, 2016

Let Go Let God in Simplicity

I rest in the simplicity of life.

In a world continually growing in technology and complexity, I find respite when I give my time and attention to the simple things in life. Simplicity can be found in nature, in the love shared with family and friends, in the stillness of the Silence, in the unbridled laughter of small children. I give attention to these things because they bring ease and joy into my life. The challenges of day-to-day responsibilities and commitments can make anyone feel overwhelmed. Making simplicity a priority in my life helps create balance. When I stay connected to the simple things in life, I feel more relaxed. I am more prepared overall to do the things I need to do, and I feel in control. I make time for simplicity, and I experience more ease in my life.
 
Strive first for the kingdom of God.—Matthew 6:33

No comments:

Post a Comment