Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 8, 2016

Let Go Let God Forgive

As I forgive, my heart responds, and I find peace.
 
Forgiving may be one of the most freeing experiences I can do for myself, yet it can also be the most difficult. A thoughtless act or a hurtful word can leave me feeling physically ill and emotionally drained. At such times I can turn within to find freeing, forgiving love, ready to support me as I move forward. In a time of prayer, I turn my thoughts to the person I need to forgive and envision the love of God embracing us both. I pray that understanding and peace are established in our relationship. We are all growing toward the perfect expression of God’s love, and each opportunity to take a step forward is a blessed and welcomed opportunity.
So if anyone is in Christ, there is a new creation: everything old has passed away; see, everything has become new!—2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment