Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, October 14, 2013

Let Go Let God Allow

I allow only divine ideas to govern my thinking.

I am the gatekeeper of my thoughts. Although many thoughts come and go in the course of a day, I am mindful of which ones rule my consciousness. Aware that divine ideas manifest good in my life, I allow these ideas to govern my thinking. If fear or doubt arises, I pause to acknowledge the thoughts surrounding these feelings. I ask myself, Are they true and worthy of my attention? Only powerful, true, life-­affirming thoughts deserve my attention. I release those that do not produce the good I seek. I center myself in my heart space and allow divine ideas of peace, love, harmony, and abundance to take hold.
 
Whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is pleasing, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.—Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment