Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Let Go Let God in a Garden of Prayer

Every prayer connects me to the Divine within.

Gardens can be as unruly as a field of wildflowers or as ordered as a bed of neatly planted flowers and shrubs. Prayer, like a garden, can be loose and free, or formal and structured. Some prayers are shouts of joy, while others are cries for comfort. We sometimes dance when we pray; other times we simply breathe and enter the Silence.
There is no wrong way to pray. Like the fragrance of a rose, every prayer awakens me to God’s good. Every prayer opens my heart. Entering my prayer garden, I affirm the indwelling presence of Spirit and the divine qualities God has established in me. I am joy. I am love. I am at one with the One, and for this, I offer a prayer of thanksgiving.
 
Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with thanksgiving.—Colossians 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment