Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Let Go Let God Be Dynamic

I am a dynamic being, full of life!

I may take for granted that I will rise in the morning and function throughout the day, go to work or to school, and accomplish the tasks before me. However, I know in every endeavor, I am powered by divine life. I am blessed with the ability to read or hear these words and understand their meanings. I am blessed with the capacity to think, plan, visualize, share, and comprehend ideas. How wonderful my mind is! I am blessed with a body that circulates energy and nutrition without conscious direction. Designed for renewal, healing, and maintaining my natural state of wholeness, I am wondrously made!
I am grateful for my vibrant body and active mind. I am a dynamic being, full of life!
 
The child grew and became strong, filled with wisdom; and the favor of God was upon him.—Luke 2:40

No comments:

Post a Comment