Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Let Go Let God for World Peace

I emanate peace to all the world.
 
I begin my day with a moment of gratitude for the peace of Spirit within me. I value peace and see it as a gift I can share. For peace to prevail in our world, I and others who hold this vision must lead the way. I am willing to be the change I desire to see, so I practice living peacefully and nurture the calm essence of my soul. Daily meditation and prayer help me access peace, even in difficult situations. When I live from the peaceful core of my being, I am able to listen to others with compassion and naturally relate to them with openness and acceptance. My presence brings calm rather than agitation. My peace resonates with others, creating a wave of peace for all.
Put things in order, listen to my appeal, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be with you.—2 Corinthians 13:11

No comments:

Post a Comment