Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Let Go Let God in Freedom

I am well; I am free.
 
Freedom can be defined as “having a sense of complete well-being.” How sweet life is when I experience this level of freedom! Through spiritual practice, I seek to know and realize this consciousness of freedom and peace. In my daily meditation, I release all concerns and cares and relax in the Silence and oneness of Spirit. I am free and fulfilled. All is well. Throughout the day, I recall the feeling of freedom by pausing, taking a deep breath, and revisiting the Silence. This practice helps me open to the freedom of Spirit, to guidance, and to the flow of divine ideas. I release any anxiety and align my thoughts with positive, unlimited possibilities. I am free.
I want you to be free from anxieties.–1 Corinthians 7:32

No comments:

Post a Comment