Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, August 8, 2014

Let Go Let God With Inner Peace

Drawing from the stillness within, I am at peace.

Even in the midst of chaos, I remain centered. At the still point between thoughts or breaths, I discover an ocean of infinite peace within me. With intention, I draw peace from the stillness and express it to the world through my thoughts, words, and actions. Peace comes forth from within like a rising tide, gently kissing the shores of my life. I feel a peaceful ease in the movement of my body and the cadence of my walk. As I interact with others, I listen closely and enjoy discussions with a satisfying, easy rhythm. The peace I find within, shapes my life experience. Drawn from inner stillness, divine peace blesses my life and the lives of those around me.
 
Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, so I send you.”—John 20:21

No comments:

Post a Comment