Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Let Go Let God with Insight

I am blessed with spiritual insight.

The first telescopes and microscopes enabled people to clearly see worlds they had never seen before. Similarly, I gain new insight by looking at life from a different perspective. If I choose to see a circumstance from another’s point of view, my understanding deepens and my attitude changes. While the condition may remain the same, I see it with greater clarity. To develop spiritual insight, I study spiritual writings, and I pray. I meditate on the presence and power of God within me, and my understanding grows. I begin to see my oneness with God in a new and deeper way. As I broaden my spiritual awareness, I am blessed with insight.
 
Jesus said to them privately, “Blessed are the eyes that see what you see!”–Luke 10:23

No comments:

Post a Comment