Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Let Go Let God with Vision

I envision my highest good unfolding.

Just as glasses help my physical vision, prayer and meditation help me create and focus my spiritual vision. Seeing with spiritual eyes, I envision my highest good. With the creative powers of faith and imagination, I listen to my heart’s desire, create a vision to manifest it, and believe in its potential. I anticipate the feelings I will have when my vision is fulfilled. In my mind’s eye, I visualize overcoming a difficult situation and feel relief. I see a goal being reached and feel a sense of joy. I envision positive results and feel as if they have already manifested. As I hold faithfully to my vision, I open to Spirit’s direction. I receive clarity and guidance. I draw the necessary ideas and resources to me, and my vision becomes a reality.
 
The Lord opens the eyes of the blind.—Psalm 146:8

No comments:

Post a Comment