Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, November 28, 2014

Let Go Let God in Comfort

I rest in the love of Spirit, knowing all is well.
 
Sunshine on my face, a loving hug from a friend, a crackling fire, a soft blanket, soothing candlelight, a hot bath, beautiful music … all of these bring me comfort. I know how to create a nurturing environment for my body, mind, and soul. I take good care of myself with gentleness and love. I know that just as important as what I do is the consciousness with which I do it. If I am conscious of the eternal love of Spirit, I am more deeply soothed by each activity of well-being. My awareness of God is the most fulfilling and lasting comfort of all. However I choose to soothe myself in body, mind, and soul, I do so knowing that I am eternally loved. And in the everlasting love of Spirit, all is truly well.
 
Let your steadfast love become my comfort according to your promise.—Psalm 119:76

No comments:

Post a Comment