Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Let Go Let God Pray for Others

I trust the spirit of God in you, and I know that all is well.
 
I may sometimes wish my loved ones would think or act differently. I may be concerned their actions or decisions will bring them harm or unhappiness. I may hope they were more open to the blessings of life. However well-intentioned I may be, I must free myself and my dear ones from my anxiety and worry. I turn my loved ones over to God and trust they will be safe. Just as the Presence is strong in me, the same is true for them. The spirit of God is at work and good is unfolding in their lives, no matter what I see. When I am concerned about my family and friends, I pray affirmatively: The spirit of God is with you, and I trust God in you. I see you as God sees you, with love. All is well. With faith, I release my loved ones to Spirit.
He will not let your foot be moved; he who keeps you will not slumber.—Psalm 121:3

No comments:

Post a Comment