Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, November 3, 2014

Let Go Let God in Declaration

I claim my divine inheritance through powerful affirmations.
 
I claim my good knowing it is already mine. Myrtle Fillmore declared, “I am a child of God and therefore I do not inherit sickness.” She claimed her health despite a diagnosis of tuberculosis. Myrtle stayed focused through daily prayer, affirming words of praise and encouragement to her body. She continued to declare health as the truth of her being, until her body responded and the good she claimed was fully manifest. I claim my good by declaring aloud the truth of my divine inheritance: I am loving and loved. I am prospered by Divine Ideas. I am healthy and whole. I feel the power of my affirmations. Regardless of outer appearances, I call forth my good through the power of my words.
 
Pray that I may declare it boldly, as I must speak.—Ephesians 6:20

No comments:

Post a Comment