Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Let Go Let God in Prosperity

I am open to God’s creative flow.

Eliminate such thoughts as ‘I can’t,’ ‘I’m afraid,’ and ‘there is not enough’. Instead, talk only about the things you want to see live and grow. Keep your thoughts centered in the idea of abundance, sufficiency, and well-being. Through faith, I align my thoughts and words with God’s creative flow. I am enfolded by the Divine seeking to express through me. When I need encouragement, I turn to nature and admire life expressing in countless ways. I observe the hills, valleys, and forests overflowing with life. I am part of that same richness, created to give, love, and be loved. I enjoy life’s abundance. With faith, I focus on what I want to see live and grow.
The pastures of the wilderness overflow ... they shout and sing together for joy.–Psalm 65:12-13

No comments:

Post a Comment