Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Let Go Let God with Benevolence

I am appreciative, kind, and generous with others.
 
Today I live with the intention to express to others my generosity, kindness, and appreciation. I am grateful for the presence of my loved ones. I cherish the good moments and the difficulties that help us grow. As I appreciate others, I also feel better about myself. Because I value others and myself, I am kind. In my thoughts and actions, I treat myself with gentleness, and I extend that kindness in my relationships. As I cultivate gentleness, my spirit expands. Out of kindness and appreciation for others, I am generous. I take every opportunity to give of my time, talent, and treasure. As I cultivate benevolence, I grow in the love of God.
You will be enriched in every way for your great generosity, which will produce thanksgiving to God.—2 Corinthians 9:11

No comments:

Post a Comment