Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, January 19, 2015

Let Go Let God in Service

I behold the light of God in every person.
 
Martin Luther King Jr. did not serve for personal glory, but for the good of all humanity. He spoke for those who had no voice, and worked for peace, justice, and equality. He followed the example of Jesus. I serve others as a way of honoring God, and behold the Christ Light in every person. No act of kindness is too small to make a difference in the world. I can prepare a meal for one person or for a hundred. I seek opportunities to be of service in my home, church, and community. I choose my words carefully in every situation, so my message brings peace. I speak out in favor of equality for all. I see God’s Light in the faces around me, and I serve them with love.
I am grateful to Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because he judged me faithful and appointed me to his service.—1 Timothy 1:12

No comments:

Post a Comment