Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Let Go Let God When Praying for Others

I pray for others with faith and gratitude.
 
When praying for others, I center myself in the awareness of God within me. I remember that God is also within those for whom I pray. I affirm my faith in the power of prayer and give thanks for the activity of Spirit in all situations. If I am tempted to worry, I realign my emotions, thoughts, actions, and words, for they are part of my prayer. When I pray for a loved one’s healing, I visualize them whole and healthy. When I pray for a friend seeking a job, I imagine them gainfully employed in fulfilling work. Praying for the people of the world, I imagine Divine Love, Light, and Life at work in their lives. Filled with faith and focused on gratitude, I live in prayer for others.
Devote yourselves to prayer, keeping alert in it with thanksgiving.—Colossians 4:2

No comments:

Post a Comment