Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Let Go Let God Be Bold

Emboldened by Spirit, I pursue my dreams.
 
Whether I want to move across the country or write a book, I can make my dreams come true. Dreams are ideas in the Mind of God. They arise in my heart because I am a spiritual being, always in the process of becoming. As I listen to my heart, I take bold steps toward my vision. To manifest it, I put my thoughts, feelings, and words into actions. As I pursue my dreams, I feel joy, peace, and freedom. If self-doubt arises, I rekindle my faith and get back on track. I boldly affirm my heart’s desire and proceed one step at a time. As I confidently walk toward my dreams, I am emboldened by Spirit.
So they remained for a long time, speaking boldly for the Lord, who testified to the word of his grace by granting signs and wonders to be done through them.–Acts 14:3

No comments:

Post a Comment