Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, January 2, 2015

Let Go Let God With Confidence

I have confidence in my innate potential to be all I am meant to be.
 
To express my God-given potential, I approach life like a child or an athlete. A young child gains confidence in new abilities through repetition. An athlete strengthens his or her muscles through consistent workouts. Similarly, when I engage in my spiritual practice, I strengthen my awareness and discover my innate abilities. I have the energy and perseverance to do what is mine to do. As I explore my skills, I cultivate my confidence. In my daily prayer time, I align with my divine nature. I listen, and I trust. I envision myself claiming all the courage I need to take on new responsibilities. I have confidence in my talents and skills. With a clear intention and faith in the Christ within, I achieve my full potential.
Do not, therefore, abandon that confidence of yours; it brings a great reward.—Hebrews 10:35

No comments:

Post a Comment