Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Let Go Let God with New Beginnings

I am ready and willing to start anew!
 
Today I begin anew! I welcome fresh opportunities to make positive changes in my life. With the help of God, I maintain my intentions affirmatively and work toward my goals. If I tried to make a change in the past but did not succeed, I realize that, in truth, I did not fail. I simply tried an approach that did not work. I learned from my efforts, and they moved me forward. By discovering what didn’t work, I am one step closer to success! New beginnings spur innovative ideas and revive my energy. I have the will and desire to begin anew, and I persevere to follow my calling. I am ready for a new day, the beginning of the rest of my life, and I infuse fresh energy into all my endeavors.
A new heart I will give you, and a new spirit I will put within you.—Ezekiel 36:26

No comments:

Post a Comment