Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Monday, April 13, 2015

Let Go Let God be Refreshed

I claim a life of infinite potential.
 
When my attention is focused on limitation and impossibility, it is difficult to remember my infinite potential. The world of appearances can be discouraging. If I feel out of touch with the peace, love, and joy of God, I make a change. I gently turn my attention to my feelings, and use the power within me to release worry. I close my eyes and take a prayer break. Inviting tensions in my body to gradually melt away, I focus on God’s light and love. Abundant prosperity, unending love, and boundless joy are my divine birthright.
I open my eyes and see differently, as if through the eyes of a child. The life I now see before me is filled with infinite potential.
You have been born anew, not of perishable but of imperishable seed, through the living and enduring word of God.—1 Peter 1:23

No comments:

Post a Comment