Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Let Go Let God with Respect

I do my part to create a world of respect and compassion.
 
How I treat others sets an expectation of how I would like to be treated. When I am compassionate, it sets the energy of compassion in motion. When I am understanding, I invite others to understand and respect my views. I want to live in a world of respect and compassion. I value diversity and respect differences. The world around me is enriched by varied sights, sounds, tastes, and textures. It is also enriched by the free flow of varied opinions and beliefs. I bring curiosity to new ideas, people, and experiences. When I encounter opinions or beliefs different than mine, I respond with respect. Each time I choose respect, I create the loving world I envision.
Pursue peace with everyone, and the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.—Hebrews 12:14

No comments:

Post a Comment