Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Let Go Let God in the Garden

Boundless possibilities blossom in the garden of my life.
 
My choices determine what thrives in my life’s garden. In preparation for a bountiful harvest, I till the hardened soil. I turn the dirt to bring to light what was below the surface. I choose what I wish to plant and sow seeds of peace, love, and strength. At times, I might feel tempted to dig and see whether the seeds are germinating, but gardening is an act of faith. With proper care, the desired results will blossom. I treat my seeds of consciousness as I would flower seeds. I assure the proper conditions for growth. I weed out unwanted beliefs and sprinkle expressions of gratitude daily. I plant the seeds of desire and gratefully celebrate the fruits of my labor.
As a garden causes what is sown in it to spring up, so the Lord God will cause righteousness and praise to spring up before all the nations.—Isaiah 61:11

No comments:

Post a Comment