Divine Orders Shop

Divine Orders Shop
Following Divine Orders Shop on Etsy - Doing God's Work

Friday, April 10, 2015

Let Go Let God Release

As God’s perfect child, I release that which no longer serves me.
 
In the past I may have received messages that I was weak, powerless, unlovable, or not good enough. I may have carried those beliefs like a heavy backpack. My shoulders drooped and my head hung low. The people who sent those messages must have been unaware of God’s boundless grace. I enfold them in love now and rejoice in the gifts of God’s kingdom, always available to me. I am God’s perfect expression. I no longer carry beliefs that do not serve me. As I release these burdens, I feel their weight slip off my back. My whole being sighs with relief as I straighten my back and stand tall. I declare: I am strong. I am powerful beyond measure. I am loved.
But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits.—James 3:17

No comments:

Post a Comment